1.) Scope of application
Libelle AG (hereinafter referred to as "Libelle AG") operates the forum "Libelle UserGroup" at https://community.libelle.com/ for its customers, partners and interested parties. The user agreement (hereinafter referred to as "User Agreement") is concluded between Libelle AG and an employee or other representative of a customer company, partner or interested party (hereinafter referred to as "User"; collectively referred to as "Contracting Parties").
Users may be all natural persons over the age of 18 who are employed by, represent or otherwise belong to a customer company, partner or interested party. Libelle AG reserves the right to refuse registration to users who do not have a recognizable legitimate interest in the Libelle UserGroup.
7.) Duties and liability of the user
- The user is responsible for the correctness and completeness of his personal data. The user is obligated to the truthful indication of his personal data as well as to the secrecy of his access and Login data. The use of the user account by third parties is not permitted.
- The user is required to cooperate in the elimination of malfunctions and other impairments of the functionalities of the Libelle UserGroup by reporting malfunctions or impairments to Libelle AG.
- The user is prohibited from such behavior in the Libelle UserGroup that constitutes a violation of applicable laws (in particular competition and antitrust law, intellectual property, personal rights and data protection regulations). The posting and dissemination of content that glorifies violence, is racist, insulting, anti-constitutional or pornographic is also prohibited. Furthermore, the user has to read and follow the Community Rules (see section 9 "Community Rules") of the Libelle UserGroup.
- The user undertakes to reimburse Libelle AG for all necessary expenses incurred by Libelle AG as a result of third parties taking action against Libelle AG for culpable infringement of their rights by content posted by the user. Such expenses are in particular the necessary costs of an appropriate legal defense.
- If Libelle AG as operator of the Libelle UserGroup is claimed by third parties due to possible infringement of their rights by the content posted by the user, the user agrees to support Libelle AG to the best of his ability in the defense against the claims asserted by the third party.
8.) Data protection
The data protection regulations for the Libelle UserGroup can be found here https://libelle.com/privacy.
9.) Community rules
These rules set the tone for the Libelle UserGroup (“Community”). They describe what each rule is about and attempt to nurture the discourse into a harmonic and productive style. They are the rules for our members (“Community members”) that registered on the Libelle IT Group portal and participate via uploading material, posting comments, or providing and producing content in any other way in the Libelle UserGroup. The Libelle IT Group expects its community members to read and follow the community rules.
Violations of these rules may result in the removal of material, comments, or other member content or even termination of a member’s use of and registration in the Libelle UserGroup. The moderators (“moderators”) of the Libelle UserGroup are in charge of this actions.
Be civil. The Libelle-User-Group encourages open discussions and debates. However, all communications should be respectful. Differences of opinion are okay; personal attacks are not. Comments or content that are violent, threatening, abusive, sexually explicit, obscene, offensive, hateful, derogatory, defamatory, or are racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable content will be removed and a termination of a member’s use of and registration is reviewed by the moderators.
Stay on topic. Comments, questions, and contributions should be relevant to the topic being discussed. Also keep in mind that this is not a place for unsolicited personal or commercial solicitation or advertising. Don’t start a topic in a wrong category.
Keep it structured. Markdown is preferable when you post a request but not essential.
Don’t upload or post inappropriate content. If a member uploads inappropriate, pornographic, or offensive, or otherwise objectionable content to the community, such user may be banned from the community. The moderators may also edit or entirely remove such posts.
No spam. Please make sure to submit a topic or comment on an existing topic in a reasonable way. Write whole sentences and don’t spam single words. Also don’t post the same message on many topics or discussions.
Keep it legal. Participating in, suggesting, or encouraging any illegal activity is cause for immediate removal and termination of a member’s use of and registration in the Community.
It`s your content. You may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission and please remember that any comments or content you share on this site are your sole responsibility.
Respect privacy. Do not post personal or any other information that you do not want made public and respect the privacy of other members.
Let us know. Our moderators do monitor posts, but we may miss something. We encourage members to flag content which they feel violates any of the above community rules so we can review and take the appropriate action.
Terms of Service. In addition, Community members are also required to read and abide by the complete Terms of Service of Libelle IT Group.
10.) Amendments and final provisions
- Amendments and supplements to this User Agreement, including any ancillary agreements, must be made in writing or text form and must expressly state that they are amendments or supplements. This also applies to the waiver of this formal requirement.
In this case Libelle AG is entitled to terminate the user agreement with the user with immediate effect. As far as the regulations of the changed and/or supplemented user agreement are not reasonable for the user, the user is entitled to terminate the contractual relationship with immediate effect.
- Verbal side agreements to this user agreement do not exist. Earlier agreements between the contracting parties shall lose their validity when this user agreement becomes effective.
- This User Agreement shall be governed exclusively by German law.
- Should individual provisions be or become invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In place of an invalid or unenforceable provision, the provision that comes closest to what the parties intended economically shall be deemed to have been agreed. The same shall apply in the event of a loophole.