Automated and Optimized Data Anonymization with authentic values
Libelle DataMasking (LDM) enables to automate and optimize the anonymization of data. Thus LDM is all-purpose and independent of the application software.
The results are anonymized and consistent data for development and testing environments across all platforms. The anonymization process provides authentic values which allow describing and testing of almost all business transactions.
Libelle DataMasking supports both SAP® systems and non-SAP systems.
What is Data Masking?
- Alienation of data - personal data and all relevant data which require a high confidentiality.
- Anonymized, consistent data for development and testing of software with real values.
Why Data Masking?
- Data leak prevention and compliance with data protection guidelines
- Increasing penalties for violation of confidentiality agreements
The Libelle DataMasking Architecture:
The main features of the standard mechanisms for Libelle DataMasking are for example:
- Realistic-acting names for persons
- Correct postal addresses
- Unique new Personnel Numbers
- Account numbers with recalculated check digits
- Credit card numbers with recalculated check digit