Automated and Optimized for SAP® System Copies - Simple - Secure - Fast
Libelle SystemCopy (LSC) allows you to easily perform fully automated and optimized SAP system copies with:
- Low Manual Overhead
- Quick Processing
- Consistent Results
- Maximum Degree of Automation
- Significantly reduced processing costs
Typical assumptions about SAP System Copies
- They must be scheduled weeks before execution
- are complex and time consuming
- are resource-intensive
- require specific knowledge
- are blocking key staff capacity due to the large amount of manual intervention
- are error-prone
Especially in complex environments they are often a critical challenge and mutate to a real cost factor in the long run.
Libelle SystemCopy (LSC) reduces the challenges of system copies for SAP applications to the execution and monitoring of a pre-defined automated procedure.
Once implemented, Libelle SystemCopy (LSC) provides a time-optimized and standardized implementation of the procedure, no matter when and how often while maintaining a high degree of flexibility even in changing environments.
- LSC runs on all major operating systems and requires no additional infrastructure components.
- LSC can be easily installed to your SAP environments and can be used immediately.
- Nothing is changed in your SAP environment (servers, databases, operating systems, interfaces, etc.).
- Supports all Sybase®, Oracle®, MaxDB™, DB2®, or Microsoft SQL Server® databases
- LSC supports ABAP®, Doublestack and Java Stack
- LSC is a pure server process and uses TCP / IP for data exchange.
- Configuring and monitoring can be easily perfomed of any computer. This is done with the GUI, or alternatively via Command Line.
- For pure copy you can use your existing infrastructure methods, such as Snapshots of the storage manufacturers. Alternatively, you can use the built-in Libelle-own copymechanism.
- Open Framework. Tasks are easily customizable.
More Information required?
We are happy to answer all your questions reg. LSC!
Americas: +1 (404) 488-7109
All other countries: +49 711 / 78335-0.